Monday, February 9, 2009

Jayson's Birthday Part 2

On Friday was Jayson's Family birthday party.  The house was packed.  We had a good time and Jayson got so many wonderful gifts.  Here are a few.  I am only allowed 5 Pictures so here are some gifts he got that weren't pictured.  Grandma and Grandpa Johnson gave him Pirates of the Carribian  book on CD for at bedtime, and also his Cub Scout Book.  We gave him a Wii Game called Star Wars complete saga.  He loved it.  Scott and Sarah gave him Monopoly (the world version).  He loves playing it.  It comes with credit cards and a calculator.  Perfect gift for him. Jayson says it was one of his best birthdays yet.




Grandma and Grandaddy Wiggins gave his a Set of Scriptures, a Scripture case and a Cub Scout shirt. (To be Pictured later!)  He was so happy to have his own set and also excited to take them to church on Sunday.
James and Alecia gave him a SCOOTER.  He was out riding it all Saturday.  He totally loved it.  Chris now of course says now I need one so we can RACE!!
This is a game he got for his birthday from his aunt YaaYaa and Uncle Karl.  It is called Heroscape.  FUN FUN Game.  Jayson was thrilled!!
Jayson LOVED the cake I decorated for his Birthday.  I had one of my very good friend help me. (Thank you Melena!!)  I did all the writing and I outlined the decepticon icon (from transformers in case you didn't know.) They are the bad guys.  Jayson really likes Transformers

No comments:

Post a Comment