Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day 2009





This has been a busy week. I wanted to get this up earlier but just haven't had a minute, till now.  On Friday night the Elder's had a Valentines dance at the Ward.  It was a lot of fun.  It was black tie or Suit only.  I loved this because it gave us a great excuse to dress up.  Joe came and picked me up like he was my boyfriend.  He met my mother and she asked him where we were going?  What we were doing?  and the most important what his intentions were.  I came down and he gave me 2 presents.  One is the Necklace that I am wearing and the other was matching earrings.  It was so thoughtful.  I have worn them everyday since.  We had a great dinner and danced most of the songs.  After we cleaned up the church and loaded up all Joe's musical equipment we were asked if we wanted to go to Cold Stone Creamery (ice cream place) with 7 other couples.  It was so much fun.  One of the best parts was my aunt Jackie and my Mom babysat so it was FREE babysitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment