Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppet Master

well today was definatly interesting.  Today I felt like 5 year olds were in control. Here is what happened.  Zachary wanted to invite a new friend over from school,  He makes friends easily.   I sent with him a note to school telling the mother of the friend (let's call him Adam) that Zachary would love to have him come and play.  When Zachary got home from school, Adam called right up and said I could play, However it also sounded like a fax machine was also on the line.  So Zachary just hung up, but wanted to call Adam right back.  So we did, but what we didn't know was that Adam's  mother had a new fax machine and while she was trying to get it working, Adam was on the other line calling Zachary.  She apologized and said that he would be able to call Zachary back in a while ( I think she must of meant tommarrow but again I was a bit confused.)  Well 25 min later, Adam called Zachary and said "Hey I can play"!  Can you come and get me.  So Zachary told me that his new friend could play  I told him I needed directions to his house and Adam proceeded to tell Zack his garage number and street name.  I heard him ask for the information and made sure it was a real street name.  We got to his house and brought him here to play.  (here is where it gets interesting) NOT five minutes after we got Back I received a phone call and it was Adam's mother wondering where  her son was.  Come to find out he never asked his mother if he could come to Zachary's house and it was his sister who had helped him with the plan.  I had wondered why she didn't come and want to meet me.. hehehe Well it makes me laugh.. I think Next time  I will really make sure to talk the MOTHER. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment